Friday, August 24, 2012

When Stupid People Flap There Baa-zoo





                                   When Stupid People Flap There Baa-zoo



Hello world!

Today as I was reading through an old journal I noticed a piece from when I was back at the Manor. I will opt to leave her name out, but this wonderful girl was pretty stupid.

The girl was some snooty brat from Orange County somewhere. She couldn’t really ride, but she looked good on a horse so long as he was perfect.

 She had the audacity to say well I don’t like how Chris rides. Now you do not have to like how I ride that is no big deal. But how is she going to not like how I ride, than going to say how she liked the horse I trained? 

Yup that makes no sense, she is stupid.

You don’t like me but the horse that I did myself was the only one to ride her for over a year you love? Call your trainer and want them to go buy her for a client?

Your looney tunes girlfriend.

When she first found out that the horse she really enjoyed riding was trained by me she I can only imagine how freaking stupid she felt.

 

Now that is just one thing, so she didn’t like me. Oh well not everyone does.  I don’t need a pat on the back I was just reading and thought wow, this girl was nuts. She also went off her rocker a little bit when some girl ruined her tire cover. Haha that was funny. I forgot how that came about but I remember whatever it was she deserved it.

 Wow I remember good times there, after 3 years I met some wonderful people.

 

Karma was a bitch; it bit her in the ass. I read once “karma is a bitch-what goes around comes around.   If you’re lucky god will let you watch” and he let me watch just a little bit. Actually I have had two times I clearly remember I was able to watch something unravel that normally I would be upset for that person for. That would make me horrible to say I enjoyed it but I think we can’t treat people like crap all the time and not have some reparations for our actions.  

 

I just remember that, and thought it was funny shit. I wonder whatever happened of her…she must be off running her mouth somewhere irritating others yet again. She was good at that.
I just felt that for all the people that get hated on-your not the only one! Keep on keeping!





No comments:

Post a Comment