Monday, August 20, 2012

Trimming Up Your Man Bush


                                                          Trimming Your Man Bush



                                           




I am going to touch today on a subject that is very important and dear to my heart. Especially when at the gym you like to get naked for moments. You must not let yourself go crazy down there.



Yesterday I was at the gym, a gentleman, of Latin decent was getting undressed. Naturally I want to casually check out his goods I mean who wouldn’t right? Than off come the boxers and I swore it was Lacandon jungle down there!

For those of you who don’t get it, that jungle is Mexico’s last remaining jungles-a little piece of trivia for you.



When it is so crazy that I can’t see your piece of meat like I should be able to I think a problem has surfaced don’t you? Think of his poor girlfriend and what she has to go through. I’m thinking of her this is me being the giver I am. She must not be able to communicate with him that it is not appropriate to let himself go.

This is why people say communication is a must in all relationships.



What are a few great ways to share with your significant other that let’s try and have a spring cleaning. My personal favorite would be to say “honey boo boo child, handle your shit please.”

Now if that doesn’t work for you I suggest maybe make it fun so the both of you can enjoy it. Or casually bring it up as you both are relaxing one evening on the couch not doing much in a very nonabrasive manner. You don’t want to hurt his feelings right?

For the sake of this post I will stick to just men I just ate breakfast and I don’t want to think about vaginas and what grows down or around there.



Summer is winding down; let’s think of it as a fall cleaning shall we?



1 comment:

  1. Manhood is a beautiful thing that should be out there to see, devour, and admire before going back for seconds. So yeah, keeping it tidy is a show of respect for your partner. No one likes to floss with pubes. But ... unless you are some pro athlete trying to cut milliseconds off your time stop shaving your chests, arms and legs! Why do guys do that anyhow? Shave your heads, face, whatever. Chest hair separates the men from the boys. Leave it alone!

    ReplyDelete