Monday, August 13, 2012

Naked in Gyms

So let's be honest....when going to the gym why does everyone think that the gay guy wants nothing more than to check out other men? I mean there is more to life than checking out the meat market right? ..haha ..no no!

Let me start by saying why at the gym is it the most unattractive man with the flattest ass walking around like he an't got no shame all butt naked?

How about we not do that, is all I am asking. I mean put some clothes on and handle your busniess right. If your own wife is not trying to look at that why should other men in the locker room?
Have some RESPECT for my eyes ok.

Now if you are looking like Ricky Martin or Eric Dane, or even a much older handsome man like Matt Lauer than by all means rock out with your cock out is totally acceptable. I myself would like a gander at your manhood.

Also women you must wear proper clothing. I know this is Los Angeles and it's all hot here. When your working out, your even hotter. I understand!  However you may not work out with no underwear on that is not cute. I saw a woman today on a stair master doing her thing, it was so gross. I almost threw up on the man in front of me busting his ass on the treadmill.
No underwear on, all sweaty, you could see her cho-cha ! That is inapproaite, kids are here!
I complained to the manager my eyes were hurting from watching that.

 He said that I was not the first to file a complant and that he would speak with her yet again. We need to do more, not just speak with her but buy her some chonnies cause she is looking like a hot mess.  Scratch that, just a mess.

I just wish people could concider each others feeling a little more and be respectful. I myself always try and remember other peoples feelings. As well as how my actions affect others and the impact it has on them.
If everyone ran around naked at the gym, this world would be a messed up place. However get in that gym and run your butt off summer is almost over and you gotta look out at the pool right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment