Saturday, August 25, 2012

Online Dating Bloopers Part 2


                                                   Online Dating Bloopers Part 2

 

 
After writing part one of Online Dating Bloopers this gentleman called me. Hahaha

Now being the nice guy I am I chatted with him. I have no intentions of anything to come of it (EVER!) but we did end up chatting for a bit and it was totally fine.
After talking on the phone for a few minutes I naturally bring up the purple elephant that is over the phone.
“So that evening I texted you and you showed your date my text? What the hell was that? ”   
He stated that he would NEVER show his date a text from a prior guy he was dating while actually on the date, that would just be so disrespectful.
That he was showing his date a text from another person who magically at the same time I texted him was ALSO texting him.

I must have gone and bumped my head, what was I thinking? That makes so much more sense. I stated to him he was lying, and full of shit.
Whatever dumbass.
I mean it’s not like “we” are going to go anywhere so I didn’t care if I insulted him by calling him a liar. It won’t have me losing sleep by calling him out on his shit by any means. I however find it so funny he has to lie to me? Men are so dumb sometimes. Let's just be honest people what is so hard?

He also stated that I was crazy; he thought I was going to jump out the bush’s as they were walking back.
Me CRAZY? I don’t know if I have ever been called that before? Actually, I have.
He said he was paranoid! That truly made my day, it really did. I know that sounds horrible, maybe disturbing to some people. I can live with it though. I know I sound like a nut job; it humors me to think that I made some guy that nervous.  
He said I sent messages that made him feel like he was being watched.
Well deerrr.. I could see you but you couldn’t see me; hello? I said “what did it feel like a chick in a horror film running up the stairs instead of out the front door?”
He just thought I was crazy. I busted out laughing so hard, he actually asked me if I am crazy? If i have ever been commited? 

While being on a date, I made him that nervous he didn’t enjoy his date quite as much. Haha…he didn’t enjoy it because little 5’4 Chris threw out a few text messages.
 I just find that hilarious. I knew in sending them he would think that at it really bothered me he was with someone. I told him I knew he would think that and that it was ok I was doing it for shits and giggles. He kind of paused over the phone for a second, and made a comment. Something along the lines of “so you thought that was funny?”  The only response I could come up with is laughing and saying “oh ya, I thought it was funny shit!”

Maybe that is why I am still single; I need a man who has bigger balls when I go off my rocker. I know I can be nuts, my ex could tell you that but hey I don’t act crazy just for no reason. You act up, I got’s to check you.

Point, blank, period.

Anywho that night after dinner she and I ended up chatting it up with some guys at some bar in Weho. It was fun. And she got her pictures with some drag queens.

Gay yes I am, into drag..ahh not so much.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, next time text him links to your articles that will really get him going. A lot more people read your blog than his one anorexic date who read a text message.

    This guy keeps stalking you and he calls you crazy? When he decides to get a car, he should see if it comes with a life!

    ReplyDelete