Sunday, August 25, 2013

Who hides the salami?


            I have been asked by many different people this one question about gay relationships; who is the top and who is the bottom? How do you know which position to take? Do you talk about it prior or just jump in and see who goes for the ride?

            When a guy is interested in another guy you kind of get the vibe early on as far as what their stance is. Yes you tend to talk about it very casually, and after hearing answers you find out who likes what. When one guy is pursuing another between the two of them they know who rolls which way pretty much. It is a vibe you just know.

            If it is a bit questionable you can be flat out honest and question him about it. I mean really I have had men ask me “so what are you, more a top or bottom?”  It is something you need to know, so being able to talk about that with that person is important. You don’t want two bottoms trying to play bumper cars? Or two tops trying to play hide the salami? You want to be like goldilocks, you want it just right!

            Now I definitely am not into vaginas so I am not sure how lesbians work. If they talk about who wants to be the “guy” with an artificial toy or maybe not at all? They obviously are not into penises so I myself would think they are not wanting any of that business. I think for them bumper cars works just fine. I should do some research and ask a few of my lesbian friends what they tend to like. Maybe next week’s blog needs a recap.

            Really, is this something straight people think about? I wonder because anyone who has been curious and asked me is always straight so maybe it crosses their mind more than I think? Maybe the cute straight guy who works at Starbucks who I wish I could ride till the cows come home really is gay or at least curious. Good for me.           

            How do you know what you like, well you just know. You know what floats your boat and if you don’t know you will find out eventually, right? I myself found what I like very early on. So as an educator I feel it is important to say follow your heart! You know what you like deep down so roll with it and go with the flow. But make sure you’re squeaky clean if you flow that way! You don’t want to give him Hershey kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment