Saturday, August 3, 2013

Women showing there Peekachu and Gallopies in Public



            I wrote about working out at gyms quite a while ago. I have to say I believe it is time to remind people of etiquette at the gym. Frankly some people I have noticed have not received the memo on proper clothing as well as behavior in gyms. I feel that when working out it is important to cover up the important parts of our bodies that may draw attention. Let’s pretend like we have some home training and not some hoochie coo with her peekachu all exposed.

             I was at the gym and this woman who I see all the time there was working out.  She has big fake boobs, a super tiny waist, and a tight perky little butt on her. She walks around the gym with her boobs all pushed up and flirts with all the men, who naturally stare at her galoppies as they stay nice and perky, and stay afloat while she is in the pool acting as her life preserver.

            As she is working out is on this machine, of course trying to get attention she was looking like some real big hooch. She was lying face down on this machine, bent over holding a weight. Her legs stable so she has to use her back and abs to come up while holding the weight. So as she goes up and down her perky little butt is airborne for all of LA Fitness to see. Than for icing on the cake if you were in front of her as she lifts up what do you get to see? Yes her perky boobs nicely pushed up together.

            I am thinking in my mind is this really necessary? I mean do we truly need to watch your boobs and butt all in the air? And when you switch sides do we really need to have your legs in the air? Please have respect for others because no one wants to see all that business. I am sure some men do but for the rest of the world let’s not do that. Go to the gym, get in your workout and that’s it. Quit drawing attention to yourself by working out like a giant skank.  Then when men come up to talk with her she is all sweaty, with sweaty boobs and these shorts that are coochie cutters so when she does the squats in front of the mirror she has her legs spread and about half the men’s gym looking at her.

            Hopefully she is reading this, if you are the woman who does this please have respect for my gorgeous brown eyes and not do such movements. The thought of her funky peekachu creeps me out quite a bit.  Just attend the gym, do what you are there for, and be done. And do not put on a bikini and do those things by the hot tub; that is my only other request please.

1 comment:

  1. See that stuff this really grosses straight women out too -- not just gay men! A little tease goes a long way so I agree; hide it and leave it to the imagination. She needs to learn the difference between "tease" and "sleeze."

    ReplyDelete