Monday, September 9, 2013

Men and Funky Feet!


             I am not quite sure what is with men, and not taking care of their feet. I really don’t. I recently was at a Labor Day BBQ and we were sitting around the lovely fire pit and I had one guy notice my feet and said “so I notice you have like no hair on your feet at all.”

 

A) Thanks for noticing my feet

B) No I have no small patch of hair there I think it is gross

C) I think feet are gross especially men with a patch of hair on their foot is even grosser

D) I keep mine nice, toe nails trimmed, and lotioned; I have been told multiple times by friends and boyfriends I have nice feet for a guy

 

            So this guy thinks I am odd for shaving any little bit of hair on my foot. He is making jokes like “really, I like it, and sometimes I get cold so it keeps me warm.”  Very cute, real cute. Even when I am at the gym and I see guys walk around (sometimes not in flip flops-GROSS!) and they have the funkiest feet. Like do you not have any shame? I mean toe nails all long; what are you doing? I mean warding off predators? Or maybe you are trying to grate cheese? I think funky feet are so nasty! Keep decent hygiene, your girlfriend or boyfriend does not want to be hugged up with someone with funky feet. If you have funky feet, it will not work. I even once went on a date with someone who had the audacity to show up, in flip flops with funky feet. Needless to say he was not that cute, had funky feet, made great money but I am sorry I could not go back out with him.

           

            Nothing is worse than seeing a handsome man, nice chest, big arms, great hair, nice legs, and work your way down to ugly feet. It is painful for me to have to can him but he will have to go if he can’t keep that mess right.  There is no way in hell will I climb onto bed ever with some man with funky feet. I will inform you if I think you might work but need to handle your business better. If I have to do that and that is our “big problem” you must fix that because I cannot budge on that.

1 comment: