Sunday, November 3, 2013

Men in Steamrooms Getting Steamy


            I have been meaning to upload a new article on my Chrisforreal.com blog, it has been a few weeks and life has been so busy. On the positive side horses are good and I have been keeping up with Vin Diesel and he is doing great!

 

            I was at the gym recently; for some reason I am always inspired by the gym. Men who have great bodies love to show them off. I for one will not stand in their way!  If I am on schedule I’m  at the gym by 6:30 AM for a good hour at least before heading home and go off to work shortly following.  

           

            It never fails every time I come around the corner leading into the locker room there is always the same guy taking pictures of himself. Really is it necessary every day to take photos of yourself? He stands in front of the mirror, flexes his arms and chest, and takes photos. I think it is quite vain, I mean really don’t you know what you look like? Now on the contrary I don’t mind half naked men with great bodies flexing that I could drip caramel on and have fun with but in a public gym locker is that necessary?

 

            There is also another guy who loves to walk around naked. I mean every time I see him, he is butt naked. Now I love it and don’t have one problem with it, his ding dong is like a freaking anaconda and he has a chest to die for. With icing on the cake he has a butt you could just bite and is an extremely handsome olive skinned man with a great head of hair. He is as smooth as they come and when he walks around I have even heard other men talk about the size of his package. Which is glorious I mean a man with a package that beautiful should walk around butt naked; he should go to work like that even. Preferably my place of employment is most preferred.  I myself loved when I was in the steam room sipping from my Starbucks refresher; naturally he is the only one who comes in butt naked of course. I notice other guys looking at his business and I couldn’t help myself but ogle over how lovely it was! When he left after maybe close to 10 minutes some guy even made a comment on how big it is. I just had the biggest smile because I loved all 8 minutes of the sight of his third leg. If I wasn’t gay before I was than because wow not boobs could make me in awe like that piece of meat.

 

            If you are not into gyms normally,  I think if you made yourself get into a routine you will find little things to motivate you into going. I myself have, after a few cups of coffee and seeing some good looking men all before work I generally am in a pretty good mood. I suggest you find what motivates you and get going, get those endorphins flowing and lose weight at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment